What’s it all about?
In Our first book ‘The world we live in’ we investigate the nature of physical reality and analyzes if ontological materialism holds true – i.e. we analyze if the doctrine that ‘matter and energy is all there is’ stands scrutiny.
This is mainly done by asking several related questions concerning physical reality that through means of observable facts, known things and commonsense related reasoning, can be investigated and weighed for their truth-potential.
Once we get a good idea of what Matter and energy is we investigate, by means of the same principles, the consequences hereof and use these insights to investigate and draw conclusions about the inanimate and animate world.
We also study and outline how space is structured structure and look for patterns between the different planes and the unfoldment of the entities residing therein.
At this stage the reader will have understood that there is an imminent need for the development of new appropriate tools; this is where Godincilogy get introduced to the reader an explained without going to much in details.
- What is the nature of reality?
- What is Matter and Energy?
- Where do we come from?
- Why something rather than nothing?
- Are there limits to evolution?
- What relational attributes does GOD has with Nature and vice versa, if any?
- What are work-principles and work-mechanisms?
- How to extract the fundamental work-principles of Nature?
- What is consciousness?
- Where does behavior comes from?
- How is the universe structured?
- How do things unfold within the different planes?
- How are the planes of the universe structured and how do they relate to each other?
- What are the Godinci Observation Tools (GOT)
Of course, although the book “the world we live in” will help you to develop all basic tools that will allow you to give truth-related answers to fundamental questions of life, it still requires that you’re sufficiently willing to do the required mental efforts.